Your personal invitation to register for
Learn to Read the Bible Effectively
If you find reading the Bible difficult or frustrating at times, then this course is for you. The attractively presented introduction and eight sessions are concise and informative. They aim to equip you with the skills required to understand Bible teachings for yourself and benefit from a new appreciation of the Bible. Whether you are already familiar with the Bible or are new to reading it, this course will provide you with plenty of information and the desire to begin reading it more effectively.
The course will be emailed to you in 8 weekly installments in pdf format.
If you don't have a pdf viewer you can get one free here.
(1) Background to the Bible
(2) The Bible interprets itself
(3) Overview of books of the Bible - Part 1
(1) The Old Testament the foundation of the New
(2) God's Covenants
(3) The Role of Prophecy
(1) Effective Bible Reading
(2) Overview of the Books of the Bible - Part 2
(3) Study Tools - Part 1
(1) Terminology - Part 1
(2) Overview of Books of the Bible - Part 3
(3) Terminology - Part 2
(1) Cross references
(2) A law ahead of its Time
(3) The purpose of God revealed
(1) Overview of the Books of the Bible - Part 4
(2) Study Tools - Part 2
(3) Terminology - Part 3
(1) The Place of the Jews in God's Plan
(2) The Balance of Grace and Truth
(3) Motivation in Reading the Bible
(1) Overview of the Books of the Bible - Part 5
(2) Terminology - Part 4
(3) The Problem of Suffering
Four reasons why you should follow this course ...
We promise that
You will never be asked for money, or to make donations of any kind. (And we mean never!)
No one will ever call you on the telephone (unless you ask) or in person. You have no obligation. No one will attempt to "convert", "save" or pressure you.
Registration is easy ...
Simply complete the online registration form.
There are no fees for this course